Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Season

Yesterday was Christmas. I think that other than my birthday, this might be the best day of the year. Me and mom left for Edmond on Christmas Eve. I love going there. The first thing I did was run into the backyard to see if Miss Tilly was there. She was! Miss Tilly is my mom's Nanas dog. She is huge but we have so much fun playing in the backyard. I even got to go into Nana's house and get a treat. That night me and mom had to sleep in a little bed with one of the mean weenie dogs. It was not as comfy as our king size bed back home.
When everyone woke up it was Christmas! Mom gave me my new toy and I played with it while everyone opened up presents. Kristen thought it would be cute to put a bow on my head but I didnt like it and eventually got it off. I also learned that tearing wrapping paper into tiny pieces is a lot of fun, but the humans didnt think so. I guess it was because they had to clean it up!
Next it was off to another house where I got to play with another dog! It was Norma's brother Ravi. He is the tallest Basset hound ever. We played so hard, that when mom put me in the car to go back home I fell right to sleep.
We eventually made it back home where Norma and daddy were waiting on us. Me and Norma both got a stocking full of toys and treats. Long last chewey? Ha... I had it finished in 10 minutes! I was so tired from our exciting Christmas that I fell asleep on the pile of dirty clothes that mom needs to wash.
I hope everyone had as good of a Christmas as I did!

No comments: